2009 Halloween Party at
the Hollywood Castle
- Costumes are required
Things to note:
- Bring your ID and don't forget to bring Cash for additional food or alcohol you may want throughout the night
- This is an Adults Only Party, you must be over 21 and act responsibly and respectful to everyone
- There is no Coat Check
- Gary and his staff from Boogaloo Cafe of Hermosa will have Cash only food and beverages available all night for cheap
- Arrive early - Hollywood is going to be crazy - Its taken us weeks to contract with a parking lots and shuttle companies to get you to the castle. The cheap lots promise to fill up fast since there are many events that Saturday night. Plan to get on the busses at 6PM!
- Shuttles may require a short wait, please be patient.
- Your unpaid friends cannot come with you in the shuttles and hope to get in at the door, this is strictly a prepaid event, with professional security at the door
- Use the Message Board and email DWSers at email@example.com to send requests for rideshares to the shuttle points
- Do not Drink and Drive - Be responsible and plan ahead
- Checking in will be very fast this year, envelopes with wristbands will be given to you based on your last name of your PayPal receipt
- Come and Have Fun. :-)
PS - Some fun stuff...
Nams and I crashed a huge Party at the Castle last a year ago and took a couple of pictures for your enjoyment...
Now some words brought to you by Chris...
Mister Blinky welcomes you to
The Third Annual Meetup Halloween Convergence Party!!!
Here is all the information you need to have a great time and make new meetup friends. Randy, Ken and I have been working very hard to make this one to remember! We have tried to dot all our i's and cross all our t's to make sure you have a great time.
*** A Few Words From Kenway *** (above)
A) The Where: Parking/Shuttle - Get There Early!
B) The When: Party Hours - Get There EARLY!!!
C) The What: Meetup Party - Details Bring Cash No Credit card accepted
D) The How: Costumes etc - Wear Comfortable Shoes! Ladies! Don't Do Heels!!! And bring ID!
E) The Who: Meetup Members Update PayPal...
F) The Why: Day of the Dead
A) The Where:
Main Parking: 6201 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
90028 AND 1634 Argyle Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028 BOTH ON
a Hotel Google came up with this:
Shuttle Pickup: Is at 1720 Argyle Ave Hollywood CA 90028 - At Sunshine Lot C between Vine and Gower above Hollywood Blvd and below Yucca Street
Look for Shuttles with the Meetup Logo in the Windows...
On of our (Clearly Marked) Security Guards will be at the Sunshine C Lot on Argyle above Hollywood Blvd from 5:30pm to 7pm Directing Shuttles and Greeting everyone. See Sign Below, one of us will be standing there looking like the picture below it with you guys in costume. I will have costume later...See everyone at Castle 7:30ish - Randy and Kenway will be up at the castle to greet you.
B) The When: Party Hours
Again it is highly recommended you get parked before 5:30pm. Hollywood Parking lots are notorious for filling up fast!
C) The What:
Meetup Party Details. (Conduct, Food, Booze)
*** There is NO ATM! NO CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED!!! ONLY CASH Accepted! REPEAT BRING CASH!!!! ****
!!!! CASH BAR ONLY !!!!
Boogaloo Cafe of Hermosa will be setting up food stands with many options of taco's at $2.00 Each
FOR FOOD!!! NO CREDIT - NO ATM!!! BRING CASH!!!
Serving Time: 8:00pm - 1:00am
Gary Alonso and his great team is manning multiple bars throughout the castle...We got a great deal!. While everyone down in Hollywood is drinking $12 dollar beers at Kress, or ordering $15 Margaritas at Mood... We got great deal on all booze! CASH BAR ONLY!@!!!! NO CHECKS NO CREDIT CARDS... CASH ONLY!!! NO ATM!! BRING CASH...
ALL Alcoholic drinks - $4 to $7.00 with $3.00 Jello shots
ALL Non-Alcoholic drinks - $2
(except Red Bull - $4)
Hard Well Liquor
Vodka, Rum, Whiskey Tequila
Orange, Pineapple, Cranberry Juices
Tonic, Club Soda, Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Diet Pepsi, Red Bull
Bud, Bud light, Heineken, Heineken Light
So regardless, look for me as a wicked
witch in drag + Blinky Pin!.. (Pictures coming) Or whatever floats your boat.
Prizes will be awarded at Nine PM on the Stage for a) Sexiest, b) Most Creative, c)
Funniest and a dozen other catagories.. So Go wild.... Prizes will be announced in a few days.. But the
Honor! Oh the Honor and attention is priceless!